JUST LISTED | Catfish Lake Treasure Hits the Market
Nestled in the Everett Peninsula along Wooded Lane, is this magnificent Craftsman-style lake home. The property includes almost 3 acres and over 200' of prime Catfish Lake shoreline, facing northwest for fabulous sunsets.
|View the Tour|
The St. Louis Architect, Harry Clymer, designed this summer lake house in 1918 for the Butler Family. The current Seller did a complete renovation in 2005-2006 which highlighted the property's 1918 period decor. The property is now a year around residence and includes modern functionality in the timeless design.
- Main Lake House: 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, office, screened porches, chef's kitchen, formal dining room, stunning living room with full-masonry fieldstone fireplace.
- Guest Cottage: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and living area that includes a kitchenette
- Wet Boathouse: two enclosed slips, surrounded by a permanent pier
- Gazebo with hot tub
- Carriage House - garage/storage space for tools, gardening, recreational toys and more
- 3+car Garage, built in 2010
You'll marvel at the intricate design details, masterful woodwork, period wallpaper and high quality finishes.
Offered for Sale by John & Diane Misina
Call or Text 715-891-0045
Eliason Realty of the North, LLC
302 W Pine St, Eagle River, Wisconsin